Leadership York’s nonprofit board training can include a combination of the following topics depending on the needs of the organization and the time available. Other training topics may be arranged upon request.
- Role & Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards
- Responsibilities of Individual Board Members
- Building a Committee Structure
- Effective Meeting Skills
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Differing Leadership Styles - What They Bring to a Board
- Cycle of Board Effectiveness
- Assessments - A Tool for Organizational Effectiveness
- Best Practices in Nonprofit Governance - Emerging Trends
- Organizational Life Cycle - How It Affects Nonprofit Boards
- Building Board/Staff Partnerships
For more information, contact Carolyn Warman, Executive Director.