Check out Leadership York's Blog: SPARK REMARKS!
Leadership York’s Mission is to train and support individuals who have the desire to serve the York community in leadership positions.
Over 3,000 graduates since 1978 provide leadership to over 250 nonprofit organizations and serve thousands of constituents in state and local government.
- Leadership Training Program (LTP)
- Executive Connections (EC)
- Future Leaders of York (FLY)
- Board Development (BD)
- Leadership for Diverse Schools (LDS)
- Mentorship York (MY)
Benefits to Participants:
- Enhanced knowledge of our community
- Increased communication, facilitation, and other leadership skills
Benefits to Employers:
- Increased visibility
- Direct impact on local community services
- Improved retention of employees
- Enhanced leadership skills
Benefits to York County
- A new generation of community leaders to improve our quality of life
- Increased civic engagement
- Effective community trustees
Opportunities to Partner:
Leadership York's 2012 - 2013
Leadership Training for a Better Community