Leadership York invites you to participate in its Executive Connections, designed specifically for
key executives in the private, nonprofit, and public sectors who are new to York County, new to their executive role, or are looking to expand their role in the community. Spouses and partners are also encouraged to participate.
"Through Executive Connections I gained a much greater understanding of the economics, culture, diversity and inner workings of the York community. I would encourage anyone who lives or works in York county or who is contemplating doing business or moving here to take the Executive Connections class; it's a fast track to a wonderful community."
March, April & May, 2013 From 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Executive Connections connects you with the community. In only five sessions you will:
- Meet key community leaders
- Network with other new executives
- Explore opportunities for improving the quality of life in our community
The sessions include time for networking, thought-provoking presentations, and light refreshments in an intimate, interactive setting.
Topics will include:
- Beginning the Connection
- Connecting to the History of York and Its Leaders
- Connecting to Arts, Culture and Education
- Connecting to Government
- Connecting to Health Care and Community
Print an Application